Monday, April 5, 2010

okoLOVE LAID DOWN via Tyga Tyga ft. Lil Wayne


okoLOVE serenaded by Tyga Tyga's new track "Lay You Down" featuring Lil Wayne. He more than "Laid Me Down" with this track, he KILLED this issssssh. BANG BANG POW POW! Tyga SINGS the hook for this song... "...bullets in this chamber, don't make me let off a round & my life's in danger, I'm gonna lay you down..." OOOOOOO WEEEEEEE! Who knew Tygas could SING?!? Yall may be sleeping on this Big Cat, I'm fully WOKE. GRRRRRR! I dubbed thee track genre: Rock-hop. The Electric/Acoustic guitar combo played throughout the entire song gives this song such a sexy feeling.... I LOVE IT!! Aggression released via musical expression. You can't hate. Shout-out to AB for putting me on. Peep the track and all its doooopeness.

Show-Stoppin to Rock-hop,
okoLOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment